For the first time, two key nanotechnology events, EuroNanoForum and Nanotech Europe, are joining forces to create the leading European nanotechnology event of 2011, providing a single meeting point for the whole nanotechnology community.
EuroNanoForum is a biannual event supported by the European Commission and organised within the framework of the Presidency of the European Union. EuroNanoForum 2011 will be the fifth event in this series, and will take place under the Hungarian Presidency.
- ENF 2011 - Leading the Nanotechnology ERA (Budapest)
- ENF 2009 - Nanotechnology for Sustainable Economy (Prague)
- ENF 2007 - Nanotechnology in industrial applications (Düsseldorf)
- ENF 2005 - Nanotechnology and the Health of the EU Citizen in 2020 (Edinburgh)
- ENF 2003 - www.euronanoforum2007.de/ENF2003/ (Trieste)
This industrial oriented annual nanotechnology event has been running annually since 2005.The focus of Nanotech Europe has been on the commercialisation of nanotechnology. To that end, content has included industrial visions from many of Europe’s technology leaders and the event covers a wide range of application focused nanotechnologies.